- 1A person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing: a man hater he’s not a hater of modern musicMore example sentences
- He's a misogynist, homophobic, woman hater.
- Overall Storyeum isn't for everyone, especially the cynical or haters of live theatre.
- Channel Seven's Glenn Milne is the biggest Beazley hater.
- 1.1 • informal A negative or critical person: she found it difficult to cope with the hatersMore example sentences
- Mayor Willie W. Herenton, who is black, has called his critics "haters."
- Facebook has been a particularly vitriolic breeding ground for the haters.
- We are not trying to brag about our lifestyles we in fact are just defending them against haters.
More definitions of haterDefinition of hater in:
- The US English dictionary