- A plant of the daisy family which resembles a dandelion but has a branched stem with several flowers.
More example sentences
- Genus Crepis, family Compositae
- Asiatic false hawksbeard is found from Pennsylvania to Texas and all states southeast, as well as Hawaii.
- You'll find this most common of the hawksbeards ranging anywhere from a few inches to several feet in height.
- Hawksbeard is more likely to be found in crops and gardens.
More definitions of hawksbeardDefinition of hawksbeard in:
- The US English dictionary