noun (plural headscarves)
- A square of fabric worn by women as a covering for the head, often folded into a triangle and knotted under the chin.More example sentences
- The dyed threads are then used for weaving sarees, headscarves and fabrics.
- On their heads, they wore white knitted skullcaps, silken headscarves or baseball caps.
- The team also have no intention of swapping their headscarves for the traditional hats and balaclavas.
More definitions of headscarfDefinition of headscarf in:
- The US English dictionary