- 2A bullet or gunshot aimed at the head.More example sentences
- They're also a fair bit hardier in terms of taking damage; for example, it can require multiple headshots to defeat them, which can make these encounters feel rather more arcade-like than the rest of the game.
- This should result in lots of headshots, since, you know, if your head is facing toward someone and they point their gun at your head and pull the trigger your head is where the bullet would go.
- For an M-rated title, headshots aren't as bloodily satisfying as they could be
More definitions of headshotDefinition of headshot in:
- The US English dictionary