- A service providing information and support to computer users, especially within a company.More example sentences
- The help desk and IT support staff will act as ambassadors for your intranet initiative, so the sooner you garner their support the better.
- The support help desk can be a complicated, stressful and challenging environment.
- The documentation or knowledge base of the help desk continues to grow, as does the vendor's ability to handle more issues.
More definitions of help deskDefinition of help desk in:
- The US English dictionary