(also hemianopsia /-ˈnɒpsɪə/)
- Blindness over half the field of vision.More example sentences
- A 35-year-old woman was referred to our neurosurgery department with symptoms of hemianopsia, diabetes insipidus, amenorrhea, and a presumptive diagnosis of pituitary tumor.
- Interruption of one optic tract causes total blindness in the opposite half of the visual field - hemianopia.
- In hemianopsia persons complain of blindness in one eye.
More definitions of hemianopiaDefinition of hemianopia in:
- The US English dictionary