- Relating to the liver: right and left hepatic ductsMore example sentences
- The smaller bile ducts converge within the liver to form the hepatic duct outside the liver.
- Hepatorenal syndrome occurs in patients with chronic liver disease and advanced hepatic failure.
- Liver metastases frequently present with multiple hepatic lesions on diagnosis.
nounBotany Back to top
- less common term for liverwort.
late Middle English: via Latin from Greek hēpatikos, from hēpar, hēpat- 'liver'.
More definitions of hepaticDefinition of hepatic in:
- The US English dictionary