- (Of food) cooked, flavoured, or seasoned with herbs: herbed rack of lambMore example sentences
- Young, tender leaves will add a fresh, cucumber flavour to herbed vinegars and drinks.
- Where the duck was sweet, the steak plate was savoury, topped with herbed garlic butter and accompanied by grilled bell peppers, cantaloupe, onions and excellent fries.
- Its melt-in-your-mouth pinkness is nicely set off by a mild drizzling of herbed sauce, accompanied by rice and diced bell peppers.
More definitions of herbedDefinition of herbed in:
- The US English dictionary