adverb• archaic or • formal
- To this document: signed in the presence of us both who have hereunto subscribed our names as witnessesMore example sentences
- IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and seal at Wilmington, Delaware, this October 17, 1996.
- In acknowledgment whereof I have hereunto affixed my signature.
- IN WITNESS WHEREOF the undersigned Bemar Construction Ltd. has hereunto affixed its corporate seal duly attested under the hand of its proper signing officer authorized in that regard this 10th day of October, 1990.
More definitions of hereuntoDefinition of hereunto in:
- The US English dictionary