- 2 Biochemistry Relating to heterochromatin.More example sentences
- In wild-type chromosomes, these proteins are confined to the heterochromatic DNA sequences either by terminator sequences or by proximally directed initiators.
- This phenomenon is discussed in light of a possible role of heterochromatic proteins in the process of heterochromatin underrepresentation in polytene chromosomes.
- Recent findings described association processes after 4 - Gy irradiation during the first hour of repair for heterochromatic regions, but not euchromatic regions.
More definitions of heterochromaticDefinition of heterochromatic in:
- The US English dictionary