- Relating to or using a system of numerical notation that has 16 rather than 10 as its base: a string of hexadecimal charactersMore example sentences
- Another common way of writing bit-strings is to use the hexadecimal notation.
- All you have to do is click on the color you want and the hexadecimal code is displayed for you.
- A setup wizard to explain the steps and end the need for obscurities such as hexadecimal codes would go a long way toward making a great technology accessible.
- More example sentences
- The yellow color is expressed hexadecimally as 0xff, 0xff and 0x7f.
- The number is displayed hexadecimally after the main program number.
- In this case, the initial part of the address is trimmed off and is printed hexadecimally, e.g., 0x80004000 prints as 4000.
More definitions of hexadecimalDefinition of hexadecimal in:
- The US English dictionary