- An electrical potential large enough to cause injury or damage.More example sentences
- She then charged her palm with electricity and fired a high-voltage blast of energy towards the stricken war machines.
- Plus, the Lifters are tethered to their power supplies by a thin wire that provides the necessary high-voltage electricity.
- A fault on a high-voltage network cut electricity to the town centre for nearly five hours.
More definitions of high voltageDefinition of high voltage in:
- The US English dictionary