noun (plural homies)• informal , chiefly US
- An acquaintance from one’s town or neighbourhood, or a member of one’s peer group or gang.More example sentences
- When I walk down the street it's a must that I watch my back and look out for my homies and friends.
- I miss all of the homies that are gone, but my main concern is for those that are still living.
- It is just as dangerous for my personal safety to have the local homies unemployed and bouncing in and out of the court system as it is to have some kid in a madrassa planning to bring America to it's knees.
More definitions of homieDefinition of homie in:
- The US English dictionary