- A small metal hook and loop used together as a fastener on a garment.More example sentences
- In winter months and at church services they wear a black coat which is typically fastened with hooks and eyes rather than with buttons.
- Jack dressed her carefully, catching each hook and eye together, and then sweeping her hair into the clip, finishing it off with the veil.
- Other pages in your notebook can include: interfacings, stabilizers, elastics, buttons, snaps, hooks and eyes, rulers/measuring tools, pins and adhesives.
More definitions of hook and eyeDefinition of hook and eye in:
- The US English dictionary