- A Romanian or Israeli dance in which the performers form a ring.More example sentences
- The national dance is the hora, a circle dance performed at festive occasions.
- One of the most common and generalized folk dances is the hora (circle dance), danced by men and women holding hands.
- The two began to dance a hora in the street, moving to one side, then the other.
late 19th century: from Romanian horă, Hebrew hōrāh.
More definitions of horaDefinition of hora in:
- The US English dictionary