- Treatment with oestrogens with the aim of alleviating menopausal symptoms or osteoporosis.More example sentences
- The standard treatment of ovarian failure and hot flashes has been hormone replacement therapy.
- Sixteen of these women completed five years of treatment with continuous combined hormone replacement therapy and six withdrew from the study.
- Secondly, the trials used either oestrogen alone or combination hormone replacement therapy.
More definitions of hormone replacement therapyDefinition of hormone replacement therapy in:
- The US English dictionary