- A timepiece.More example sentences
- The single most distinctive visual element of any horologe or timepiece is its face.
- A number of horologes have been developed with removable or movable faces.
- Having worked with Tanishq and the Swatch group, they know a thing or two about selling expensive horologes.
late Middle English: from Old French, via Latin from Greek hōrologion, from hōra 'time' + -logos '-telling'.
More definitions of horologeDefinition of horologe in:
- The US English dictionary