- Than remove the drain hose from the drain line and place it, along with the inlet water hoses into the tube.
- Many have taken to hiding their garden hoses or to watering plants after dark so that few questions are asked.
- Water and fertilizer are dispersed to the plants via hoses, Y-connections and drip pins.
- Get sexy and lean for night with black fishnet hose as favored by Tom Ford for Yves Saint Laurent.
- If so, should you wear hose with them or brave the cold?
- Thinking some more, I think you should definitely go without the hose.
- He was clad in a royal-looking doublet, hose and an over-tunic, which bore a crest.
- The carcasses are then hosed with hot water and sprayed with vinegar.
- Surf lifesavers removed the 60 centimetre shark by hosing it with fresh water.
- You sit down, stand up or lie on a table as you are hosed with warm sea water in places that help your circulation, or in some cases simply make you giggle.
Old English hosa, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch hoos 'stocking, water hose' and German Hosen 'trousers'. Originally singular, the term denoted a covering for the leg, sometimes including the foot but sometimes reaching only to the ankle.
Words that rhyme with hoseappose, arose, Bose, brose, chose, close, compose, diagnose, self-diagnose, doze, enclose, expose, foreclose, froze, impose, interpose, juxtapose, Montrose, noes, nose, oppose, plainclothes, pose, propose, prose, rose, suppose, those, transpose, underexpose, uprose
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.