Definition of hottie in English:
noun (plural hotties)informal
1British A hot-water bottle.
- Snuggle up with a hottie bottle.
- Put your pal to bed in the packet then snuggle up to your hottie.
2A sexually attractive person, especially a young woman: a Yale alumna who’s one of the hotties of her generation
More example sentences
- I know this makes for a great pick-up line with the young hotties but, hormonally, both genders reach their sexual peak in the late teens/early 20s.
- Don't just sit there while the girls' softball team attracts all the hotties to their lunch table.
- No sociobiologist would claim that men are ‘within their rights’ to pursue young hotties.
Words that rhyme with hottiedotty, grotty, knotty, Lanzarote, Lottie, Pavarotti, potty, Scottie, snotty, spotty, totty, yachtie, zloty
Definition of hottie in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.