- The management of industrial labour, especially as regards relationships between people and machines.More example sentences
- If you live in a city, as I do, everything you see in every direction is the product of human engineering, design, or manipulation.
- One held up in the brightness of day, clean and normal and ordered, a testament to industry and human engineering, housing everyday people doing everyday jobs and going about their everyday business.
- To be able to talk to anyone, at any time, without the mediator of the human messenger and without the messenger's attendant delays, is a thoroughly modern triumph of human engineering.
More definitions of human engineeringDefinition of human engineering in:
- The US English dictionary