Definition of hydromechanics in English:
plural noun[treated as singular]
The mechanics of liquids; hydrodynamics, especially in relation to mechanical applications.
- Second, over the last thirty years, the engine control system has been characterized by a radical shift in its underlying technologies: from hydromechanics to digital electronics.
- She then had the opportunity to give advanced courses on hydromechanics and dynamics.
- He was a brilliant representative of the trend in the development of precise mathematical methods in hydromechanics and aeromechanics.
- 1hydromechanical adjective
- Example sentences
- Transmission is hydromechanical with a hydrostatic gearbox for the steering gear and power take-off for the water jets.
- From here major power projects were supplied with heavy machinery including bulldozers, scrapers, excavators, hydraulic machinery and major hydromechanical components.
- A series of hydromechanical clamps are positioned along the back of the die manifold in the same locations occupied by the body bolts in a conventional die.
Words that rhyme with hydromechanicsphoenix
Definition of hydromechanics in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.