- Hydroelectric power.More example sentences
- To mitigate the impact of greenhouse gases, we must place greater reliance on hydropower, nuclear power and renewables and over time cut down on carbon-based energy sources.
- The budgets for geothermal technology development, hydrogen research, hydropower, wind and solar energy systems were cut roughly in half.
- Of course, at the time, the state was still enjoying power surpluses of 25 to 30 percent and ridiculously cheap hydropower from Washington and Oregon.
More definitions of hydropowerDefinition of hydropower in:
- The US English dictionary