Definition of hygienic in English:
Conducive to maintaining health and preventing disease, especially by being clean; sanitary: hygienic conditions
More example sentences
- It was very clean and hygienic, well maintained and the food was marvellous by comparison to what I had experienced abroad.
- Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions.
- Avoidance is the principal medical and hygienic strategy to prevent mold-induced disease.
- Example sentences
- Several of these places were hygienically challenged, with mangy dogs scurrying about, leaking sewage pipes and nowhere to bathe.
- The product extinguishes safely and hygienically, and its airtight design means that smoke odours are locked-in within the pouch.
- Parents should give children food suitable to their temperament, prepared hygienically, pleasant to the taste and yet simple.
Words that rhyme with hygienicscenic
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India