- A musical instrument designed or adapted to be used with electronic sensors whose output controls the computerized generation or transformation of the sound.More example sentences
- As you see on Frontiers, the Brain Opera uses high-tech hyperinstruments to create musical compositions.
- The hyperinstrument that will probably get the most attention, and draw the longest lines, is Harmonic Driving.
- The hyperinstrument project is designed to use technology to give extra power and finesse to virtuoso performers.
More definitions of hyperinstrumentDefinition of hyperinstrument in:
- The US English dictionary