Definition of hyperlipidaemia in English:
Another term for hyperlipaemia.
- The six programmes that used financial incentives for patients were for asthma, depression, hyperlipidaemia, and hypertension.
- The prevalence ratios for diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, and smoking changed less or did not change significantly.
- In some settings, this may include drugs to optimise risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes, and hyperlipidaemia.
- Example sentences
- Platelets taken from hyperlipidaemic patients are highly thrombogenic.
- Nash has been described most frequently in obese women who are diabetic or hyperlipidemic.
- There are established patients who are no longer adequately controlled and new hyperlipidaemic patients.
Definition of hyperlipidaemia in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan