- A person who draws or creates pictures for magazines, books, advertising, etc..More example sentences
- Quite a few of the artists at the top today began their careers as illustrators for books, magazines and museums and their attention to detail is evident.
- She graduated in art and design at Falmouth in Cornwall in 1991 and was soon in demand as a wildlife illustrator for magazines and books.
- Most of my pals are either comic book artists or illustrators.
More definitions of illustratorDefinition of illustrator in:
- The US English dictionary