- The branch of biochemistry concerned with immune responses and systems.More example sentences
- State public health laboratories can test for hantavirus by serology, immunochemistry, or virus remnant amplification.
- Of course the diagnostics marketplace has many different segments, the largest of which are in the classical laboratory testing areas of clinical chemistry, immunochemistry, hematology, and so on.
- The authors concluded that immunochemistry was not the best technique for studying T-cell type 2 cytokine production.
More definitions of immunochemistryDefinition of immunochemistry in:
- The US English dictionary