Having a normal immune response.
More example sentences
- Routine revaccination of immunocompetent persons previously vaccinated with 23-valent polysaccharide vaccine is not recommended.
- When infected, 99% of immunocompetent patients are asymptomatic after low inoculum exposure.
- The fungus is capable of causing disseminated infection in immunocompetent hosts and is endemic to distinct geographic regions.
- More example sentences
- Only a concentration at or above this one can be regarded as an indicator of immunological priming or immunocompetence.
- Strong evidence suggests that dietary supplementation with arginine enhances immunocompetence in adults in humans and in animal models.
- These diets contain specific combinations of nutrients that enhance immunocompetence, maintain intestinal integrity, and modify the response to stress.
Definition of immunocompetent in:
- The US English dictionary