- Relating to or denoting substances able to produce an immune response: immunogenic vaccinesMore example sentences
- Most of these proteins which contain peptide repeats are also immunogenic and the host produces significant amount of antibodies against these.
- This approach is valuable for rapidly screening antibody specificities and assessing protein orientation needed for optimal presentation of immunogenic determinants.
- Our results suggest that on UV irradiation, arginine can induce certain conformational alterations in DNA rendering it immunogenic.
- More example sentences
- Paraformaldehyde, unlike glutaraldehyde, preserves the immunogenicity of the cell surface proteins and virus proteins.
- The aim of the present study was to define the possible use of an adjuvant that could be used without conjugation, both by parenteral and mucosal immunization, to increase the immunogenicity of M protein.
- The disease may no longer be common, so the production of antibodies or immunogenicity, rather than protection from disease (clinical efficacy), has to be assessed.
More definitions of immunogenicDefinition of immunogenic in:
- The US English dictionary