- Relating to or denoting techniques making use of the absorption of antibodies by insoluble preparations of antigens.More example sentences
- In bancroftian filariasis, detection of circulating antigen by enzyme linked immunosorbent assay or rapid immunochromatographic testing has replaced microscopy.
- An antigen assay using enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay technology has proven sensitivity of approximately 90%.
- Immunologic or antigenic fibrinogen can be quantitated by radial immunodiffusion or enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.
More definitions of immunosorbentDefinition of immunosorbent in:
- The US English dictionary