Not permitted or allowed: forcing a woman to continue a pregnancy that will almost certainly kill her is impermissible
More example sentences
- This again is criticised as an impermissible extension to the exceptions to the ‘presumption of quantification’ in the new Code.
- All told, though, I think a strong case could be made that such inquiries would all involve an impermissible invasion of the couple's privacy.
- Where to draw the line between permissible detention or taking of property and impermissible detention or taking of property is a hard question.
- More example sentences
- The petitioners are right in their submission with regard to impermissibility of collecting cess in this regard.
- He believes that the peoples of the world are stumbling toward an unprecedented consensus on the impermissibility of certain gross collective ‘war crimes’ and ‘crimes against humanity.’
- You should approach your family members politely first and explain the impermissibility of their actions.
Definition of impermissible in:
- The US English dictionary