Definition of impermissible in English:
Not permitted or allowed: forcing a woman to continue a pregnancy that will almost certainly kill her is impermissible
More example sentences
- This again is criticised as an impermissible extension to the exceptions to the ‘presumption of quantification’ in the new Code.
- All told, though, I think a strong case could be made that such inquiries would all involve an impermissible invasion of the couple's privacy.
- Where to draw the line between permissible detention or taking of property and impermissible detention or taking of property is a hard question.
- Example sentences
- The petitioners are right in their submission with regard to impermissibility of collecting cess in this regard.
- He believes that the peoples of the world are stumbling toward an unprecedented consensus on the impermissibility of certain gross collective ‘war crimes’ and ‘crimes against humanity.’
- You should approach your family members politely first and explain the impermissibility of their actions.
Definition of impermissible in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan