Not accurate: false or inaccurate descriptions of goods a forecast that proved wildly inaccurate
More example sentences
- Records of food cooking temperatures were missing, inaccurate and even falsified.
- Studies of passive smoking can be inaccurate because they rely on subjects to be honest about the amount they smoke.
- The account of English obscenity laws in the book is wildly inaccurate.
- More example sentences
- And they are inaccurately describing some of the extra costs as ‘taxes’, making it appear they are levied by the government.
- I have always found it hilarious when people drop names inaccurately, an ever present peril for those in whom ambition exceeds capacity for detail.
- There was no personal gain, no diversion of public funds to party political purposes - just an inaccurately completed claim form.