- 1Produced by inbreeding: inbred dogs will be more likely to have some genetic maladiesMore example sentences
- Offspring from smaller populations were on average more inbred, so inbreeding depression in clonal fitness was higher in small populations.
- Many of these kittens are inbred and born with deformities and disease.
- The small, inbred population is more susceptible to decline via disease and natural disaster.
- 2Existing from birth.More example sentences
- i'm not sure what it is but i still have an innate, certainly ingrained, perhaps inbred, suspicion of the police.
More definitions of inbredDefinition of inbred in:
- The US English dictionary