- (Of a move or shot in sport) perfectly judged; extremely accurate: an inch-perfect pass his cross was instant and inch-perfectMore example sentences
- You can run around here and do a half-reasonable lap time, but to be quick you have to be absolutely inch-perfect.
- Lewsey scored the second after a drive from White and an inch-perfect diagonal chip over to the Wasps man on the wing.
- Rather comically, he immediately turns to criticise Bogeland on the poor quality of his inch-perfect 50 yard pass.
More definitions of inch-perfectDefinition of inch-perfect in:
- The US English dictionary