verb[no object] (usually as adjective incurved)
- Curve inwards: incurved hornsMore example sentences
- Anemone-centred, pompon, spider-form, incurved, reflexed and quill-shaped are names attributed to some of the flower shapes.
- Outer lip thin, long, with anterior end projected and incurved.
- It can readily be distinguished by its subspherical, non-alate shell, incurved ventral beak and higher, posteriorly trilobate cardinal process.
late Middle English: from Latin incurvare, from in- 'in, towards' + curvare 'to curve'.
More definitions of incurveDefinition of incurve in:
- The US English dictionary