Pain or discomfort in the stomach associated with difficulty in digesting food: you know crisps give me indigestion
More example sentences
- Occasionally these drugs have side-effects such as indigestion and muscle pains.
- Peptic ulcers can cause symptoms of indigestion, including pain, which may be severe.
- Other problems you may experience after stomach surgery are diarrhoea, indigestion and vomiting in the mornings.
- Example sentences
- How does indigestive food leave the body?
- In general, the patients present indigestive complaints in variable degrees after any operation because of metabolic and physiological disturbances.
- Rooibos aids in the relief of stomach and indigestive problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: in|di¦ges|tion
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.