- 1Give an individual character to: have your shirt individualized with your own club nameMore example sentences
- From the moment Henry Ford I started mass producing cars, motorists began en masse to individualize their own particular vehicle.
- In one way, by de-massifying society, and accentuating our differences, we help people individualise themselves.
- ‘People who wear jewelry want to individualize themselves, to show who they are as a person,’ said Jones.
- 1.1 (usually as adjective individualized) Tailor (something) to suit the individual: an individualized learning programmeMore example sentences
- Following the clinical perspective of the program the aftercare sessions are also individualized to fit the needs of the client.
- The programs will have to provide individualized review of applications, according to experts.
- A highly individualized program is required to meet the specific needs of the child.
- More example sentences
- Durkheim attributes the process of individualization of property in turn to two processes.
- This individualization fits well with the new, unconventional protest movement, which favors small, interactive actions over mass demonstrations.
- The individualization comes from the room's Dewey Decimal theme: The artwork and reading selections are chosen according to the topic number.
More definitions of individualizeDefinition of individualize in:
- The US English dictionary