- Unfair; unjust: the present taxes are inequitableMore example sentences
- It may well be that the working class first or most severely appreciates the inequitable nature of the world, but disregard for the law can become widespread.
- When there is inequitable treatment, you get riots.
- In these days of globalisation, the global picture of women is most ignoble and inequitable.
- More example sentences
- Because of the shambles of the funding of local authorities and the fact that it is based on property, rather than ability to pay, the hotel sector is treated inequitably.
- He opposed the death penalty because it is inequitably applied to minorities and the poor.
- In both cases, the economy flourished but benefits were distributed very inequitably.