- 1A man’s soul or mind: the complexities of the inner manMore example sentences
- Successful confrontation management begins and ends not with selection, but deep within the confines of the mind, the inner man.
- As he bears his soul with his inner man, he finds that the majority of his life is meaningless.
- And since the human is more than a physical entity of body and senses, a full education must extend to the inner man of the intellect.
- 1.1 • humorous A man’s stomach: the inner man was well catered for with pizzaMore example sentences
- While she was opening the Tupperware, I was feeding the inner man with bacon and scrambled eggs in the stylish dining room at Taplow House, a few miles away.
- Ample food and a couple of flasks of coffee or tea are also a good idea to sustain the inner man during the long periods afloat.
More definitions of inner manDefinition of inner man in:
- The US English dictionary