- The bone formed from the fusion of the ilium, ischium, and pubis; the hip bone.More example sentences
- Three pelvic bones (ie, ilium, ischium, pubis) form the innominate bone.
- Other bones involved in decreasing frequency: the humerus, ulna, femur, fibula, and radius, rarely in the innominate bone, ribs, spine, hand and foot.
- The rest of the pelvis is sometimes called the innominate bone (one having no name, and sharing that dubious distinction with a large vein and a large artery further up the body) and consists of the ilium, ischium, and pubis.
More definitions of innominate boneDefinition of innominate bone in:
- The US English dictionary