- An Italian-style salad: insalata verdeMore example sentences
- To start, I ordered the insalata do pomodoro pino, tomato salad with mozzarella and anchovies at £4.80.
- You might creep in at midnight with intent to rustle up scrambled eggs on toast but the kitchen will sneer, preferring free-range huevos rancheros with a little insalata mixta on the side.
- The insalata mista was full of dense, smoky flavours emanating from meaty mushrooms referred to as ‘funghetti trifoli’ and ‘pancetta’ sliced so thinly that it was hard to differentiate from prosciutto.
More definitions of insalataDefinition of insalata in:
- The US English dictionary