Definition of inspirational in English:
Providing or showing creative or spiritual inspiration: the team’s inspirational captain
More example sentences
- She says Mullan's attitude towards the realities of the creative process were inspirational.
- I want our captain to be inspirational, to say the right things off the pitch.
- He has mental toughness and is a strong character and an inspirational captain.
- Example sentences
- While all around dithered, he took the initiative and forged impatiently, inspirationally, sometimes recklessly, ahead.
- In general - can you talk about a serious topic, for adults, imaginatively and inspirationally, without sinking into schlock and sap?
- Sometimes he put the studs in their place - forcefully but also graciously and inspirationally.
Definition of inspirational in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan