- An immediate playback of part of a television broadcast, typically one in slow motion showing an incident in a sporting event: the official scorer studied the instant replayMore example sentences
- They have instant replays, commentary, statistics, no foul weather or uncomfortable seats and, most importantly, if the game turns out to be boring, they can watch something else.
- The great television in centerfield has jerky video on instant replays.
- His actions were framed, admired, dictated, and conformed to the spectacle of the screen, his character was developed through instant replays, audience noises, and violent clashes with the Houston natives.
More definitions of instant replayDefinition of instant replay in:
- The US English dictionary