- 1A person who teaches something: a driving instructorMore example sentences
- In their eyes, only the handful of instructors who teach at a distance need worry about it.
- All students are taught by instructors of the Shadow Flight Centre.
- A karate instructor who teaches his students how to stand up to bullies will star on television chat show Trisha.
- 1.1North American A university teacher ranking below assistant professor.More example sentences
- Medical doctors, a retired principal and university instructors make up the rest of the commission.
- Then he was appointed as an instructor at the University of Minnesota in 1900.
- On returning to the USA he became an instructor at the University of California in Berkeley.
- More example sentences
- I've started doing an instructorship so I can teach paddling and we've been in touch with the Sligo Council Sports and Recreation office.
- A perverse ‘balance’ can be found at the lower ranks of the professoriate, where women hold a solid majority of the positions (58 percent of instructorships, 54 percent of lectureships, and 51 percent of unranked positions).
- This makes instructorships very expensive, and since the club pays for our instructorships this makes us have to charge higher fees.