(also instrument board)
- A surface in front of a driver’s or pilot’s seat, on which the vehicle’s or aircraft’s instruments are situated.More example sentences
- It's helped by the magnesium cross-car beam that acts as the mounting surface for the instrument panel and steering column.
- Furthermore, a storage undertray beneath the instrument panel runs across the front of the car.
- The engine roared and the instrument panel in front flickered into action.
More definitions of instrument panelDefinition of instrument panel in:
- The US English dictionary