Not enough; inadequate: there was insufficient evidence to convict him
More example sentences
- These causes might be anything from insufficient training to inadequate technology.
- So far there has been insufficient evidence to link financially any of the visits to a particular member.
- He was charged with murder in 1997 but the case was dropped due to insufficient evidence.
- More example sentences
- In a considerable proportion it was insufficiently described and sometimes inadequately applied.
- He said the order book had been insufficiently strong.
- He is upset because magistrates deemed a bouncer that he hired was insufficiently trained, despite being licensed by the authority.