- A branch of mathematics concerned with the determination, properties, and application of integrals. Compare with differential calculus.More example sentences
- There he was to receive a good understanding of basic mathematics studying differential and integral calculus, analytic geometry and the foundations of analysis.
- He studied a lot of mathematics in his own time including trigonometry, differential and integral calculus, and complex numbers long before he met these topics in his formal education.
- There he gave courses on astronomy, celestial mechanics, the differential and integral calculus, the theory of probability, geometry and trigonometry.
More definitions of integral calculusDefinition of integral calculus in:
- The US English dictionary