- An extra layer of material or an adhesive stiffener that is applied to the facing of a garment to add support.More example sentences
- Outer fabric, interfacings, linings, shoulder pads, and finishes all react differently when washed.
- Linen garments require different interfacings, depending on your project.
- If the pocket will endure a lot of strain, reinforce the entire pocket area by applying interfacing to the garment wrong side.
More definitions of interfacingDefinition of interfacing in:
- The US English dictionary