- Existing between or obtained from different genera: intergeneric differences an intergeneric hybridMore example sentences
- As these species are cross-incompatible, the only way to obtain such intergeneric hybrids is protoplast fusion and somatic hybridization.
- In this framework, a number of interspecific and intergeneric hybrids were grown and tested for fertility and fruit quality.
- The loose interspecific or even intergeneric connections probably provide polyploids with such genetic flexibility.
More definitions of intergenericDefinition of intergeneric in:
- The US English dictionary