- Evidence derived from the contents of the thing discussed.More example sentences
- The introduction to those rolls illustrates just how dependent we are on internal evidence in the images to establish dates, the photographer's shooting habits and locations, etc.
- Similarly, it is a pity that this essay (which includes a large number of unreferenced quotations) was not supplied with footnotes or some internal evidence as to the authorities it cites.
- Based on internal evidence in the memo, the writer appears to be a Pentagon desk officer assigned to coalition headquarters in Baghdad.
More definitions of internal evidenceDefinition of internal evidence in:
- The US English dictionary